2009年6月9日 星期二

Tired

I’m tired of fooling myself,
Into believing what’s impossible,
But I had to hold on to the smallest possiblities,
Because I need to continue my journey.

I’m tired of listening to lies,
Told by my heart to my soul.
Lies that seems so real,
I couldn’t resist.

I’m tired of making wishes to the stars,
Tired of blowing birthday candles,
Tired of burning joss sticks,
As if that’s the only way.

I’m tired with my life,
Tired with everything in my life,
Tired with nothing in my life,
Tired to go on with my life.

I'm tired with my mind,
Tired of recalling the past,
Tired of leading the present,
Tired of thinking the future.

I guess I’m just tired.
Tired of letting go without hesitation,
Tired of forgetting something important forcefully,
Tired of accepting every single cruelty,
Tired of doing nothing to fate…


I guess I’m just tired.
I guess,
I’m just tired.

沒有留言:

張貼留言